Adverse Weather Update
The safety of our participants and staff is of the utmost importance to us and some times that means it’s necessary to postpone our events where conditions present a risk of injury either on our site or in travelling to us.
We are unable to operate for safety reasons when an Amber Weather Warning is in place for Wind. Additionally, our venues will restrict our operation if gusts are consistently above 39mph. In the event we are unable to run our planned event, all participants will be contacted and offered opportunity to reschedule to a later date.
Current Event Status
No disruptions to our events are currently expected.